Greetings from nammaculture.com & thank you for your kind interest in our company! We have created and perfected a franchise system which has proved to be a successful business.
Why wedding planning ?
Take this quick test to see if you want to get into wedding planning business.
- Do you want to be your own boss?
- Love meeting new people?
- Have a creative flair?
- Have great organizing skills?
- Love excitement and adventure in life?
- Want to run a successful business that provides a high-quality service?
If you said yes to the above, Wedding Planning may be the perfect business opportunity for you!
Namma Culture Concept:
Namma Culture meets your destination wedding. All the wedding service at one point – Namma Culture. Here is the Namma Culture, where you can choose and meet your life partner from Namma Matrimony. Namma Culture provides all the marriage services like Event Booking, Venues Booking, Shopping, and Photography. Conform the date for your marriage and Make rest of the arrangements for you Big Day from your place through Namma Culture
“Dream About your Wedding and We will Fulfill your Dream”
nammaculture.com since its inception in 2019 has grown today to be acknowledged as the industry leader and trend setter for its innovative and unique weddings. Namma Culture is a winning concept. We have an outstanding reputation in the wedding industry, and over 3+ years of experience.
nammaculture.com is synonymous today with the most premier wedding planners in India. nammaculture.com is a full-service wedding planning franchise. We specialize in designing
Namma Culture is well known and respected for its Quality custom services, Competitive and reasonable pricings, Unique wedding décor, Professional, trained and knowledgeable wedding planners.
Our Services Include::
- Venue selection
- Wedding invites
- Menu selection & Catering
- Floral décor and set design
- Theme based Sangeet
- Photography and Videography
- Ambience (house & wedding venue)
- Personalized gifts
- Wedding cakes
- Trousseau shopping & packing
- Beauty & fitness
- Bridal make-up & hair
- Mehendi artists
- Artist management
- Car rentals
- Guest management
- Honeymoon packages
Eligibility for becoming our franchise:
- No prior experience required.
- Knowledge of wedding planning and event planning would be beneficial but not
- Have an eye for detail.
- Great convincing power.
- Street smart and confident
- All marketing and advertising done at the head office.
- Save time, effort and money on expansion and concentrate on core business
- We will give you leads in your city
- Low initial investment
- Low overheads
- An enjoyable business to operate
- Unique niche market
- Multiple revenue streams
- Use of trademarks and logos
- Comprehensive initial training program
- Ongoing support to ensure your success
- Referral business anticipated
- Flexible work schedule
- Marketing materials
- Minimal advertising fund contribution
A build up space of minimum 800 -1200 sq. Ft
- Option of working from home.
- One computer with internet connection
- Franchise Cost will be 5 lakhs to be paid in favor of nammaculture.com Coimbatore (Includes working capital, equipment, intellectual property, training, set-up costs and administration)
- Franchise fee of 10% on the total wedding cost if we give you the lead.
Franchise fee of 5% on the total wedding cost if you generate the lead. Design fee: Rs 3000 per A4 layout and R2000 per A5 page (Paid per edition, within 10 days of publication)
- If you want to continue after 3 years there will be very minimal charge for renewal.
Number of people required in the team :
After becoming a part of the Namma Culture team you have the freedom to set up your own team.
Our future plans other than wedding planning:
- Wedding exhibitions in all metropolitan cities.
- Wedding Magazine to be launched soon.
- Anniversary reminder and Namma Mandapam software on our website
- Wedding Event Services Offer through Clickz, Carnival & Purchases Assistance held in Namma Shopify
Franchise agreement :
- First step is to sign a Letter of Intent and send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and Call us at 9994479923 / 9600222284
- Once you have filled out our LOI (Letter of Intent), the soft copy of the same will be mailed to you!
- You will have to come down to our head office in Coimbatore to meet the management and Sign Franchisee Agreement.
- Receive elaborate pre – opening training and operating modules from us at the head office.
Documents required at the time of agreement:
- Title dead
- Copy of pan card
- 2 Photographs of Owner / Owners
- Consent / Sanction / NOC from Govt dept for concern business
- Search report by Advocate
- Photographs of Property (Front, inside traffic flow)
Return on Investment:
- We will send a wedding planner from our head office to assist you in your first few weddings till we are confident that you can handle a wedding alone.
- Now you are all set to launch your nammaculture.com franchise in your city. Call us and become a part of the most premier wedding planning company brand.
- If you want to know more about Namma Culture please visit http://nammaculture.com or call us at +91 9994479923.
Wedding Planning Is In!
Tailor-made weddings are becoming the order of the day. With more and more Indian families availing its services, wedding planning in India has been redefined as a complete structured business and the scope is increasing every day
If matches are made in heaven, then it is a marriage that binds these hearts together on earth. And considering that India is a land of diverse culture and tradition, weddings hold a special meaning for everyone here. But the nitty-gritty of a typical Indian marriage becomes too taxing at times and it takes a heavy toll on the family organising the marriage.
Here comes the role of wedding planners to ease up things and take the entire task of organising the event in their hands.
What is wedding planning?
Planning and managing a wedding ensures that a wedding ceremony takes place in the most organised manner possible and family members get to relax back and enjoy the ceremony just like any other guests. The work involves almost every kind of activities that goes into right from designing invitation cards, deciding venues and decor to designing the stage for the couple, hiring dancers, bands, singers, catering, to name a few.
Hariharasudhan who started their venture, The Wedding Management And Other Services some 2 years back are of the opinion that customers nowadays not only look for a one stop solution for wedding planning but also encourage and want creativity in it.
weddings in India.The Indian destination
wedding industry is expected to reach a market size of Rs 45,000 crore by 2020
The Indian wedding industry, often considered recession-proof, continues to cater to more than 10 wedding millions every year according to a Business Insider report. And with India's median age set to be as low as 29 years by the year 2020, it makes for a huge market with a tremendous readymade scope to expand.
The market is predicted to grow at 20 to 25 per cent annually for the next few years. While it is a self-perpetuating industry so deeply ingrained in our way of life that it is set to be around forever, the sudden surge in its growth can be traced to the revised hopes and constraints of the modern age, which is driving a massive shift in outlook towards Indian weddings.
The budget is not a question here. According to a Matrimony.com survey completed in 2018, 20.6per cent of the participating females were going to spend INR. 10 to 20 lath on their wedding, whereas the figure stood at 11.2per cent of males. Research also suggests that some people tend to spend as much as one-third of their life's savings on one wedding, and they will continue to do so, but the motivation behind it all is starting to change. People are now cautious about how they spend their money, choosing the experience of the wedding over the number of attendees, choosing quality over quantity. Smaller, grander, more beautiful weddings are starting to define the modern trend.
Wedding planner eyes
The spectacular band-baaja-baaraat extravaganza of Indian wedding ceremonies
represents a big business
opportunity for wedding
planners. And now, at least one foreign company is joining the throng of 'eligible suitors' to give you a wedding planned in cyberspace.
Wedding planning is coming up in the country, if not at an encouraging pace but gradually. Weddings are a cherished and important institution in India and every family, irrespective of their class today celebrates it largely in their own way. Not only upper middle class or the elite class but the middle class equally make avail of wedding planning services today. Genie Events has done projects from 6 lakhs to 6 crores and this is an evident to this very fact. This unleashes a whole lot of opportunities for wedding planners who wish to make a mark in this line of profession.